Our heating and ductless air conditioner system works as part of a multi-split unit. This ductless heating and cooling system offers flexible mounting options and versatile, high-efficiency heating and cooling for precise comfort with minimum ductwork.
Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless A/C and heating units are connected by refrigerant lines and require minimum ductwork. This heating and ductless air conditioner system can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Trane’s ductless A/C and heating units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 22.00, making our ductless heating and cooling systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce sound to provide quiet comfort as low as 26db, for whisper-quiet operation.
Since there is minimum ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s reliable ductless heating and cooling to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding extensive ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
Every Trane heating and ductless air conditioner system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane indoor units feature:
- Specially designed air vent efficiently reduces operation noise to provide quiet comfort, as low as 29 dB.
- Designed to exchange fresh air from outside to indoors improving the air quality of the room.
- The compact construction and simple structure make the cassette and concealed models easy to install and maintain.
- Easily drain condensation from either unit with the built-in drain pump. The maximum drain pipe height is 3.3 feet (1 m).
- You set the time for the unit to operate automatically when you want.
- Each ductless heating and air conditioning unit is controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The “I feel” function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.