Richardson Heater & AC Repair
Air Conditioning Repair Richardson
Trusted Heating & Air Services You Can Rely On
Richardson, Texas, is an inner suburb of the beautiful and bustling city of Dallas, where the weather averages 35 degrees in January and 94 degrees in July. With weather extremes like these, you need to ensure your Richardson air conditioning and heating systems are in top working order. When you need air conditioning repair in Richardson, look no further than Lex Air Conditioning and Heating.
We provide both residential and commercial HVAC services to ensure your family’s comfort year-round, no matter what the weather springs on you. Our expert Richardson heating and cooling technicians ensure all your HVAC equipment performs at maximum efficiency all year long.
For all your Richardson HVAC needs, you only need one name: Lex Air Air Conditioning and Heating. Call (972) 217-8955!
Trusted Heating & Air Services You Can Rely On
Lex Air Conditioning and Heating is a multi-generational family business providing air conditioner and heating services to Richardson, TX, and the surrounding area of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex since 2004.
Our thoroughly trained air pros understand that caring for our customers and their families is vital. We prioritize your comfort and satisfaction. Our technicians’ services encompass heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair.
Lex Air is here to help you keep your cool, whether you want to keep your system in its prime condition year-round or need emergency HVAC repairs. For reliable and swift heating and air conditioning services in Richardson, call us today at (972) 217-8955.
Quality Heating & AC Repair Solutions in Richardson, TX
There’s nothing more distressing than broken AC units during the summer heat. When you need quality AC repairs in Richardson, call the team at Lex Air. Our experienced HVAC technicians offer high-quality and affordable AC repairs to get your system back up and running ASAP.
There are a number of things that might indicate you have an air conditioner problem. For instance, your HVAC may require repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Unit makes strange noises
- Not enough air flowing from vents
- Unpleasant odor
- Home cools unevenly
- Random spots of warm air throughout the house
- Home’s humidity level rises
- The unit does not turn on or doesn’t turn off
- Temperature in the house doesn’t match the thermostat setting
- Leaks coming from AC unit
- Monthly energy costs go up
An air conditioning contractor from our team will inspect your unit and its system components to identify the underlying issue. Once we find the problem, we resolve it for good. From your family home to your business, Lex Air Conditioning and Heating provides furnace and AC repairs, installation, and more in Richardson and the surrounding areas.
Lex Air Conditioning and Heating’s certified professionals are always prepared to answer your Richardson air conditioning service call, and we mean ALWAYS. We proudly offer same-day and 24/7 emergency services, so when you call us for your Richardson air conditioning repair, you know you can count on us for immediate help.
Richardson’s Best AC Installation
Even a well-maintained Richardson HVAC system eventually requires replacement. The typical life of most air conditioners averages at about 10 to 12 years. When your equipment gets close to this age, it may make more financial sense to replace rather than continue to repair.
Our HVAC system professionals will help guide you through the process, whether you decide on obtaining repairs or installing a new AC unit entirely. We will honestly discuss the upside and downside of purchasing and installing a new unit to ensure you make an informed decision. We’ll introduce to you our top brands at a reasonable price that meet your requirements and budget.
In addition to keeping your home cool, installing new efficient home solutions reduces your monthly energy bills. New equipment is much more energy-efficient, so it doesn’t strain your air conditioning system or your wallet. Call Lex Air for your AC installation service needs in Richardson.
AC Tune-Up Services in Richardson, TX
If you want to get the longest life out of your air conditioning system, regular maintenance services are a must. Don’t let your HVAC tune-up slip your mind; it’s integral to keeping your system running at its peak and minimizing energy consumption.
Lex Air recommends an annual AC tune-up in the spring before summer arrives. Our HVAC technicians will inspect your whole system, replace any worn-out components, tighten loose wires, and clean out debris and dirt. An annual tune-up:
- Increases your AC’s lifespan
- Finds and fixes minor issues before they become big problems
- Maintains your unit’s efficiency
- Saves you money by increasing cooling performance
- Improves indoor air quality
Lex Air Conditioning and Heating also offers our Cool Club maintenance plan at an affordable price. When you sign up for our cooling system maintenance plan, we’ll perform scheduled AC maintenance services to make sure you don’t run into an air conditioning problem in the midst of summer.
Richardson Heating Repair, Installation, and Maintenance
Ensure your heating repairs or installation is done right the first time by hiring qualified professionals for the job. Lex Air’s Richardson, TX heating specialists keep your equipment in top shape, so you don’t have to deal with a broken heater when winter hits.
We work with all models of heaters and furnaces, so rest assured that your equipment will be working properly when you need it most. You can sit back and relax knowing you’re working with a top Richardson heater installation and repair contractor.
7 Tips to Keeping Your Heating Unit Running EfficientlyFurnaces allow us to remain comfortable even when the weather turns unpleasant. However, temperature control can be expensive, especially in Texas’s extreme weather. By taking steps to improve efficiency, you can save a significant amount of money.
How to Keep Your Furnace Running Smoothly
- Regular Maintenance – Like car maintenance, heating maintenance can go a long way toward keeping your unit efficient. It can also help increase its longevity and the likelihood of detecting problems early. Our Richardson heating experts can inspect your unit regularly and perform basic maintenance that will help keep it running well.
- Upgrades – Heating unit technology changes quickly, and minor upgrades can significantly improve performance. If your unit is more than a few years old, a few upgrades may pay for themselves over time. Our Richardson heater installation experts can help you find the best upgrades to save money.
- Better Attic Insulation – Insulating your home can go a long way toward lowering your utility bills. Units in older buildings may still use old insulation technology that has been outdated for years. Find out if an insulation upgrade can help keep your unit operating as efficiently as possible and keep your home nice and toasty in the cooler months.
- Heater Replacement – Furnaces are designed to last for years or even decades, but some units may reach a point where they can never operate efficiently. While our Richardson heater repair pros recommend fixing furnaces if possible, it may be best to install a new one in some situations. Fortunately, these upgrades also often pay for themselves over time, thanks to better efficiency and a reduced need for repair.
- New Thermostat – Smart thermostats allow users to schedule when their systems come on and for how long. Changing your heating schedule can keep your building feeling great while allowing your temperature control units to operate more efficiently. A new programmable thermostat offers one of the most affordable ways to control your home’s temperature.
- System Audits – Often, small changes can lead to significantly better heating. Your air filters can profoundly affect your heating bills, and a simple change can go a long way toward better efficiency. You may also want to look at your system’s airflow. A few tweaks can ensure that it’s delivering heat where it needs to go.
- Consultation – On occasion, you’ll want to examine your system from top to bottom. Our Richardson heater repair and maintenance experts can examine your entire system and determine if there are ways to lower your heating bills while maintaining a comfortable environment. Consultations do not need to be frequent, but an occasional visit can lead to significant savings over time.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Richardson, TX
Many of us spend up to 90% of our time indoors, so it’s crucial that the air we breathe is contaminant-free. Unfortunately, the air inside is actually often more polluted than the air outdoors.
If you and your family are negatively affected by poor indoor air quality, you may feel the effects right away or years from now. An old, dirty central heating system and cooling system, pollen, pet dander, bacteria, dust, and too much moisture (among other things) can all contribute to a home’s poor indoor air quality.
Side effects after exposure to polluted indoor air include:
- Eye, nose, or throat irritation
More severe health conditions may appear after repeated or extended periods of exposure. For example, asthma, cancer, heart disease, and some respiratory diseases may develop. Fortunately, Lex Air’s indoor air quality services pinpoint the source of air quality issues and devise the best solution to address them. Our indoor air quality solutions include several services:
- Richardson air duct cleaning
- Richardson humidifier and dehumidifier installation
- Richardson air scrubber installation
We address various air quality issues, including smoke odor, mold, indoor allergens, a high pollen count, and more. Trusting us to handle your air quality issues can help you breathe easier in more ways than one. Contact us today to see what our Richardson air quality services can do for you and your family.
Richardson Air Duct Cleaning
One of the main reasons your indoor air is often poorer than outdoors is the dust and other pollutants blowing through your ventilation system. Contact Lex Air to reduce pollutants and thoroughly clean your air ducts. Our trained and certified HVAC technicians at Lex Air Conditioning and Heating do an amazing job ensuring the air inside your home is crisp and clean.
Read Also: Why HVAC Systems Have Air Filters
24-Hour AC Repairs in Richardson, TX
No time is a good time for your heater or air conditioning unit to quit on you, so access to dependable, high-quality repair services at any time is priceless. That’s why Lex Air is ready to answer your emergency calls for AC repairs 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
No matter the time, night or day, a skilled HVAC pro answers your call for help and ensures your AC system is working correctly. They diagnose the problem quickly and provide great service to get up and running again. Be sure to contact Lex Air Conditioning and Heating for 24-hour emergency HVAC services in Richardson, TX.
High-Quality HVAC Service Like None Other
Lex Air Conditioning and Heating provides various HVAC systems replacement and repair services for both commercial and residential needs. We offer fast and efficient same-day service, so you won’t have to wait long for your heating and cooling equipment to be repaired.
Lex Air is known far and wide for our exceptional customer service, quality work, competitive pricing, great value, and special financing options. Emergency services are available throughout Richardson, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for our customers’ convenience and peace of mind. We also offer free quotes for any project you may be planning.
Being part of this community and serving our loyal customers in Richardson, TX makes us proud to do what we do. You can reach Lex Air Conditioning and Heating’s Richardson heater repair and AC replacement team at (972) 217-8955 or via our website’s contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!