Carrollton Heat Pump Services
Keeping Your Family Comfortable All Year Long Throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
As a third-generation, family-owned company, Lex Air Conditioning and Heating understands that a comfortable home makes for a happy family. For years, our team has delivered the most reliable home comfort solutions to ensure the members of our community are taken care of. When you need heat pump repair or installation, turn to our Carrollton heat pump experts. As a leader in the heating and air conditioning industry, we are familiar with and have access to all makes, models, and brands of equipment. Each of our technicians has undergone extensive training and is fully equipped with the high-quality tools and advanced technology to always get the job done right the first time.
How Does a Heat Pump Work?
A heat pump can offer an effective alternative to the more traditional furnace, particularly in our Carrollton, Texas climate. Rather than generating heat, a heat pump simply moves it, and can therefore both heat and cool your home. In winter, your heat pump will extract heat from the outdoor air and bring it in. Then during summer, your heat pump will reverse this process and push unwanted heat out.
Heat pumps are often ductless systems, making it extremely easy to install these devices. All our technicians have to do drill a three-inch hole in the wall and connect the interior and exterior units. Ductless heat pumps are ideal for historic homes without existing ductwork, or for additions such as a sunroom.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
Heat pumps are heating and cooling systems that typically last longer and require fewer repairs than central HVAC systems, but the occasional repair is still necessary. It is important to be able to recognize the signs that your heat pump is in need of repair because ignoring these signs can lead to serious system damage and even premature failure.
You need to schedule heat pump repair in Carrollton if:
- Your heat pump isn’t evenly heating or cooling your home
- Your heat pump won’t turn on
- There are burning smells coming from your heat pump
- Your heat pump is making hissing, rattling, or screeching sounds
- There was recently a huge spike in your energy bills
- The evaporator coils on your heat pump are frozen
- Your heat pump cycles on and off constantly throughout the day
If you suspect something is wrong with your system, reach out to the heat pump repair experts at Lex Air Conditioning and Heating. We have encountered and resolved every kind of heat pump problem and guarantee we have a solution for yours. No matter the time of day or night, give us a call and we will arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks, conduct a thorough inspection of your system, locate the source of the problem, and implement the fastest, most reliable solution.
Benefits of Heat Pump Installation & Replacement in Carrollton
A brand-new heat pump system can make a major difference in your home.
Some of the key benefits of installing a heat pump include:
- Enhanced comfort: Heat pumps offer both heating and cooling, which means they are prepared to keep your home comfortable all year long.
- Increased energy efficiency: Rather than generating heat like central HVAC systems, heat pumps transfer it. To heat a home, heat pumps extract heat from the air outside and bring it inside. To cool a home, heat pumps extract heat from inside and transfer it outside. This means they consume far less energy than traditional heaters and air conditioners.
- Savings: A decrease in energy consumption means you can expect your monthly energy bills to drop.
- Long lifespan: Equipped with advanced features and top-performing technology, heat pumps often last as long as 15 years.
If you are considering upgrading your existing heat pump or even replacing your outdated central HVAC system, Lex Air Conditioning and Heating is here to help. We have forged strong relationships with the top manufacturers in the industry to provide you with the highest performing, most energy-efficient equipment available.
Why Choose Lex Air?
When it comes to helping your home run smoothly and keeping your family comfortable, no one does it quite like Lex Air Conditioning and Heating. Our team wants to earn your business for life, which is why you can always count on us to go the extra mile to deliver the top-quality comfort solutions you deserve. With our team on your side, you can expect excellent communication, free second opinions, same-day appointments, and friendly, knowledgeable technicians. Whether you need a simple repair, a routine maintenance service, or a new system installation, we’ve got you covered.
Don’t just settle for any company, choose the one that always works with your safety and comfort in mind. Choose Lex Air Conditioning and Heating.
Call (972) 217-8955 today to request a quote for Carrollton heat pump services.
10% Off Repair for University Students & StaffValid from Apr 16, 2020 - Apr 16, 2021
10% Off Repair for Seniors 55 and OlderValid from Apr 16, 2020 - Apr 16, 2021
10% Off Repair for Active Military and VeteransValid from Apr 16, 2020 - Apr 16, 2021
$69 Heating Tune-Up Cannot be combined with any other offers.Valid from Nov 24, 2020 - Mar 31, 2021
15% Off Any Repair Restrictions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. One per household.Valid from Sep 1, 2020 - Mar 31, 2021