Membership From Just $159/Year!
Sign Up for Our Affordable HVAC Maintenance Plan
Get Quality HVAC Maintenance in Carrollton, TX
Have you been looking for reliable HVAC maintenance in Carrollton or the surrounding areas? Signing up for a maintenance plan now will ensure that you’re up-to-date on your annual tune-ups. But what is an HVAC maintenance plan exactly?
Maintenance alerts you when:
- essential services are needed, and
- allows you to schedule convenient system inspections when you’re gearing up for peak heating or air conditioning season.
The best time to service your air conditioner is in early spring, before you’re relying heavily on the unit to keep you cool. When it comes to maintaining your heating system, you should schedule a visit in early fall before it gets too cold.
Fortunately, at Lex Air Conditioning and Heating, our Cool Club members enjoy prompt, timely scheduling for these important visits.
The Benefits of Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
Keeping up with regular heating and air conditioning maintenance will give you long-term savings in the form of lower utility bills, fewer repairs, and less frequent system replacements. However, we know that most homeowners are busy, which is why our maintenance plans are designed to provide your heating and AC equipment with the tune-ups they need without you having to remember to put another thing on your schedule. Sign up for our Cool Club today, and start cashing in on all these perks right away!
An HVAC system that’s well-maintained will:
- Require fewer repair needs
- Enjoy a longer lifespan
- Offer better energy efficiency
- Provide enhanced home comfort
Sign Up for HVAC Maintenance in Plano, Frisco & Surrounding Communities
Make sure your air conditioning and heating systems are always in prime condition and sign up for our Cool Club today. We’ll help you keep up with your spring and fall HVAC tune-ups so your equipment stays running during primary heating and cooling seasons—and beyond. Our goal is for your HVAC system to work better and last longer, and with our Cool Club maintenance plan, you’ll be able to enjoy consistent heating and cooling relief like never before.
Comprehensive Maintenance with the Cool Club
Cool Club Maintenance Plan Benefits:
- Priority Front-of-the-Line Service
- Better indoor air quality
- 15% Discount on repair parts and repair labor
- No overtime or after-hour charges
- New equipment discount
- Lower utility bills
During your HVAC maintenance visits, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive tune-up. Our technicians will inspect your entire heating and AC system, and make adjustments as needed. If you do need heating or air conditioning repairs, we will also alert you right away, so the problem always gets taken care of before it gets out of control.
During Your Cool Club Maintenance Visits, Our Technicians will:
- Check refrigerant levels/pressures
- Check condenser coil for debris
- Check compressor amp draw
- Check condenser fan motor amp draw
- Lubricate condenser fan motor, if applicable
- Clean electrical compartment
- Check/Clean contactor
- Check run capacitor
- Check start relay and start capacitor
- Blow out drain line
- Check low and high pressure switches
- Check/Change air filter
- Check condition of thermostat wire
- Check blower motor
- Check drain pans
- Check all electrical connections
- Check service valves and caps
- Check safety float switch
- Check evaporator coil
- Inspect ductwork
- Check operation of thermostat