Peace of mind starting at $14/month
Carrollton HVAC Maintenance Plan
Get Quality HVAC Maintenance in Carrollton, TX
Have you been looking for reliable HVAC maintenance in Carrollton or the surrounding areas? Signing up for a TX HVAC maintenance plan now will ensure that you’re up-to-date on your annual tune-ups. But what is an HVAC maintenance plan exactly?
Our routine HVAC maintenance plan alerts you when:
- Essential services are needed, and
- Allows you to schedule convenient heating and air conditioning system inspections when you’re gearing up for peak heating or air conditioning season.
The best time to service your air conditioner is in early spring, before you’re relying heavily on the unit to keep you cool in the hot Texas summer heat. When it comes to maintaining your heating system, you should schedule a visit in early fall before it gets too cold in the winter season.
Fortunately, at Lex Air Conditioning and Heating, our Cool Club members enjoy prompt, timely scheduling for these important visits.
The Benefits of Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
Keeping up with regular maintenance for your heating and AC unit will give you long-term savings in the form of lower utility bills, fewer repairs, and less frequent system replacements. However, we know that most homeowners are busy, which is why our maintenance plans are designed to provide your heating and AC equipment with the tune-ups they need without you having to remember to put another thing on your schedule. Sign up for our Cool Club today, and start cashing in on all these perks right away!
An HVAC system that receives regular preventive maintenance will:
- Require fewer repair needs
- Enjoy a longer lifespan
- Offer better energy efficiency
- Provide enhanced home comfort
- Save money in the long run
What To Expect During Your Cool Club Maintenance Visits
For Your Home’s AC System:
- Check refrigerant levels/pressure
- Check the condenser coil for debris
- Check compressor amp draw
- Check condenser fan motor amp draw
- Lubricate the condenser fan motor (if applicable)
- Clean the electrical compartment
- Check/clean run contactor
- Check run capacitor
- Check the start relay and capacitor
- Blow out the drain line
- Check low and high-pressure switches
- Check/change customer-supplied air filters
- Check condition of the thermostat wire
- Check the blower motor
- Check drain pans
- Check all electrical connections/repair loose connections (if applicable)
- Check service valves and caps
- Check the safety float switch
- Check the evaporator coil
- Inspect duct work
- Check the operation of the thermostat
Comprehensive Maintenance with the Cool Club
Cool Club Maintenance Plan Benefits:
- Priority Front-of-the-Line Service
- Better indoor air quality
- 15% Discount on repair parts and repair labor
- No overtime or after-hour charges
- New equipment discount
- Lower utility bills
During your HVAC maintenance visits, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive tune-up. Our technicians will inspect your entire heating and AC system, and make adjustments as needed. If you do need heating or air conditioning repairs, we will also alert you right away, so the problem always gets taken care of before it gets out of control.
Sign Up for HVAC Maintenance in Plano, Frisco & Surrounding Communities
Make sure your air conditioning and heating systems are always in prime condition and sign up for our Cool Club today. We’ll help you keep up with your spring and fall HVAC tune-ups so your equipment stays running during primary heating and cooling seasons—and beyond. Our goal is for your HVAC system to work better and last longer, and with our Cool Club maintenance plan, you’ll be able to enjoy consistent heating and cooling relief like never before.
Lex Air Conditioning and Heating proudly serves customers in Carrollton, Frisco, Plano, and surrounding areas. Join our family and sign up for a maintenance plan today by calling (972) 217-8955 or contacting us online.
For Your Home’s Heater System:
- Check the heat exchanger
- Check combustion motor operation
- Check flue pipe and clearance from combustibles
- Check gas valve operation
- Adjust gas pressure, if necessary
- Check the operation of safety switches
- Check the blower motor (if applicable)
- Check/clean the flame sensor
- Check the humidifier (if applicable)
- Check/change customer-supplied filter
- Check electrical connections
- Test the ignition system
- Inspect gas piping
- Check for burnt wires and overheating
- Clear furnace condensate lines (if applicable)
- Check defrost cycle if a heat pump
- Inspect ductwork
- Check the operation of the thermostat
Call Lex Air Conditioning and Heating Today to Learn More About Our Preventative Maintenance Plan in Carrollton, TX
Lex Air Conditioning and Heating, a reputable HVAC company servicing Carrollton, TX and surrounding areas, offers a comprehensive HVAC maintenance plan (The Cool Club) to ensure the optimal performance and longevity of customers’ HVAC systems. The maintenance plan includes regular tune-ups, inspections, and cleaning services to keep the system running at peak efficiency, while also identifying and addressing any potential issues before they become major problems. Additionally, the plan includes priority service for emergency repairs, discounted rates on parts and labor, and a guarantee on all work performed. With their maintenance plan, Lex Air provides peace of mind to their customers, knowing that their HVAC systems are in good hands and will operate reliably throughout the year. Whether customers need routine maintenance or emergency repairs, you can trust Lex Air Conditioning and Heating to provide prompt, professional service at an affordable price.