Euless, TX AC Repair
Euless, TX AC Repair
Top Air Conditioning and Heating Repair, Replacement, and Maintenance Services in Euless, TX
At Lex Air Conditioning and Heating, our fully-licensed heating and cooling experts are proud to provide high-quality AC repair services to customers in Euless, Texas and the surrounding areas. We make sure that our HVAC repair services always meet the needs of our customers by taking our time to make sure your family’s comfort is our top priority, using quality products, and providing excellent service with every job we take on.
Need a quick repair? No more waiting days for a technician to show up. The certified HVAC technicians at Lex Air Conditioning and Heating are available 24/7 for emergency repairs in Euless and all across North Texas. We always arrive promptly according to your call. Make the right choice and give us a call at 972-217-8955 today for the best heating and air conditioning service in the area!
For the highest quality HVAC services in Euless and the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth area, call Lex Air Conditioning & Heating at (972) 217-8955 today.
Signs That Your Air Conditioning System Needs Repair
It is important to make smart choices when it comes to major issues with your air conditioning unit, and that starts by calling a certified air conditioning contractor at Lex Air when you notice indications that your system may need repair. Some of the more common air conditioning problems and AC repairs our AC service techs see include the following:
Blowing Hot Air
When you are sitting at home and your air conditioner seems to be blowing hot air through your vents, something clearly needs to be repaired. It is always wise to check your thermostat to make sure you have it set to an appropriate temperature to cool your home. If your temperature is set at 69 degrees, for example, and is still blowing hot air, it is wise to call an air conditioning repair technician to come take a look at your unit.
Poor Air Flow
If your vents are not circulating air as they should, you may have a clogged duct. This could mean your compressor is failing, as well. It can be difficult to know the exact issue until an experienced technician can take a look and diagnose the problem. However, regardless of the issue, if the airflow in your home or business is weak, you should call an air conditioning repair technician ASAP.
If your air conditioner is on and you hear a squealing or grinding noise–or any other strange noise for that matter–you could have a faulty or worn-out belt. If not tended to properly, this can lead to further damage to your AC system.
Do you smell a strong odor coming from your HVAC system? This problem may occur when a wire has burned out. If the smell is musty, you could have built up condensation that has led to mold in the unit or ductwork. Either way, it is vital that you quickly and properly diagnose the problem before you or your loved ones are put in harm’s way.
Our air conditioner’s main job is to reduce humidity inside your home. If you notice a humidity change in your home, your unit may need to be repaired. Just the smallest amounts of moisture can significantly impact your indoor air quality.
If you notice any amount of moisture around your HVAC system, this could be an indication of a refrigerant leak. In these cases, it is imperative that you contact a professional immediately, as refrigerants like Freon can be extremely dangerous. In less serious cases, it could be a broken tube that has leaked out water or condensation. You may also notice ice around the copper refrigerant lines outside by the condenser. Any of these indicators is a reason to call a specialist for prompt AC repair.
Increased Energy Bills
Is your energy bill significantly higher this month than it was in previous months? When your energy bill rises without any extra usage, this could be the sign of a problem with your HVAC system. The causes could be as simple as a broken thermostat, a leak in your ductwork, or the age of your air conditioning system. A replacement or repair may be needed in these cases.
End of Useful Life
Sometimes our air conditioner has simply run its course. They do not last forever, after all. The lifespan of a normal unit can average around 10-15 years. Once it reaches the end of its useful life, you could be paying more to maintain it than you would to simply replace it.
Other HVAC Services in Euless, TX
At Lex Air Conditioning and Heating, we are a full-service HVAC company, which means we offer more than just air conditioning repair services. We also provide a range of other HVAC services, including:
- AC Repair
- AC Installation
- AC Tune-Ups
- Ductless Mini-Split AC
- Home Automation Zoning
- Commercial HVAC
- Thermostat Installation and Repair
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Heater Tune-Ups
- Heat Pump Services
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Maintenance Plan
We’ll go into more detail regarding some of these services below.
Air Conditioning Installation Euless, TX
A new unit installation may be the best choice if your heating and cooling system struggles to keep your home comfortable. An old or inefficient unit with airflow or mechanical issues may cost you more in the long run, taking into account the higher energy costs and more frequent repairs. Often, a new system is the best solution to a comfortable home. Call the highly-skilled Euless air conditioning installation professionals at Lex Air if you aren’t sure whether your situation calls for a new unit. Our HVAC experts will evaluate your system, determine whether a system upgrade is in your best interest, and walk you through the best cooling systems for your comfort needs and budget.
Heating Repair Services in Euless, TX
Our job at Lex Air Conditioning is to make sure your heating system works, whether that’s gas heating systems, electric systems, boilers, central heating, etc. Whatever type of heating system you have in your Euless home or business, we can keep it running smoothly for years to come. Below, our heating repair experts will go into detail about the types of parts we typically work with when performing heater repair.
Common Repairs of a Furnace
The cost of repairs for your furnace or other heating system all depends on the cost of each replacement part and the amount of labor that goes into it. The brand and complexity of each part will vary. Some of the most common furnace parts that require repair include:
- Blower Motor – Blower motors control airflow throughout your whole home during the year. Your cooling system also relies fully on the blower motor to keep you cool during the warmer months.
- Burners – The furnace’s burners control the open flames that provide heat for your home. At some point in your burner’s lifespan, you may need them replaced, though this is not always the case. Cleaning the soot off your burner can help ensure it lights when you need it to.
- Circuit Board – The circuit board is essentially the brain of your furnace. The thermostat will signal for heat and the circuit board starts the heating cycle.
- Draft Inducer Motor – Just like the blower motor does, the draft inducer is a motor that controls your air flow. However, it specifically focuses on the airflow within your furnace instead. The draft motor has two roles: helping remove waste gasses such as carbon monoxide through combustion and pulling in air for combustion.
- Furnace Filter – Your furnace’s filter removes dust and debris from the air that is circulating in your home. This makes for cleaner air to breathe in. As your filter removes particles from the air, it limits the airflow throughout your HVAC system. As such, it is always important to change the filters regularly. Changing a filter is something you can always handle on your own. If you don’t feel comfortable doing so, we are here to help. On your unit, it recommends you change your filters every month, some once a year. It depends on what it states on your filter brand’s packaging. If you feel your air is not circulating properly, it may be time to replace the filter, sometimes even earlier than recommended.
- Flame Sensor – A flame sensor is a safety feature on the burners of a gas furnace that monitor the system even when it is not lit. If a burner does not light, it ensures the gas valve closes. This prevents gas from accumulating in your home. If the flame sensor gets too dirty, you will not be able to tell when they are lit, meaning your furnace may not run.
- Heat Exchanger – The heat exchanger helps directly heat your home. The blower pulls air over the heat exchanger and heats the air and circulates it throughout your home.
- Ignitor – Your furnace will always have an ignitor that sparks to heat your home. Normally, the ignitor can only light a handful of times. This is based on the manufacturer’s control and is a relatively easy fix.
- Gas Valve – This valve supplies your furnace with the fuel it needs to heat your home properly. Most likely, the entire valve will need to be replaced if it fails.
- Limit Switch – A limit switch prevents your furnace from overheating.
- Pressure Switch – This safety feature helps ensure that gasses are vented properly. It will only fail if your furnace is under strain.
- Sequencer – The sequencer helps regulate your furnace’s power. This helps the breaker not trip when it kicks on.
- Thermostat – Your thermostat reads your home temperature and signals the unit to kick on.
Air Duct Cleaning Euless
Keeping your air ducts clean is crucial to the functioning of your air conditioning units. When it is time to clean your air ducts, it takes roughly about 2-4 hours upon arrival. Our technicians work diligently to make sure we get every hard-to-reach the area and unclog any unwanted debris.
Step 1 – Our process on cleaning involves a variety of equipment to make sure our technicians can go all the way in your ducts to inspect the air duct system. They will make sure all access points are clear and clean for them to start. This is our pre-inspection process.
Step 2 – This step is where the technician will use a small vacuum to create a negative air pressure to ensure dust, dirt, or debris do not spread into your home.
Step 3 – When all of the cleaning is done, the technician will do a final walk-through so nothing was missed and the ducts are clean.
At Lex Air Conditioning and Heating, we also offer a comprehensive, 21-point inspection in both Spring and Fall, ensuring that your air conditioning and heating system are in optimal condition and ready to meet your needs for the coming weather, whatever that may be at the time. Keeping you cool and comfortable in the warm months and toasty and warm when the chill of winter sets, as well as ensuring your system remains energy efficient, you save money on expensive repairs, and your cooling and heating costs remain low are some of our top priorities.
Maintenance services include annual heating and air conditioning inspection, condenser coil cleaning, coil replacement, condensate drain line blow-out as needed, improving indoor air quality, and general repair work and maintenance. Should a problem arise with your system, we will be on hand to find and fix the issue right away to make way for increased efficiency and to keep your service running smoothly while preventing any further damage.
Never underestimate the importance of annual tune-ups. To schedule your annual AC tune-up or heating system tune-up, give us a call right away!
Indoor Air Quality Services
We want our customers to be happy and healthy in the Euless, TX area. Unfortunately, when your home has poor air quality, this can lead to a handful of adverse effects to you and your family. You never want dust or bacteria in the airflow of your home, and our goal is to eliminate that with top-of-the-line products and services.
Call Lex Air Today For All of Your AC Repair Needs in Euless, Texas
At Lex Air Conditioning, we have been serving the Euless community for more than a decade, providing customer satisfaction and optimal comfort with every service call take on. We make sure to provide each and every customer with dependable and professional heating and cooling services at a reasonable price, so they can have more money in their pocket and more confidence in the ability of their heaters and air conditioners. What’s more, each of our HVAC professionals at Lex Air are insured, properly trained, and certified, meaning you’ll get someone who is highly experienced and knowledgeable every time.