Sewer Line Services
Carrollton Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
Sewer Line Repair, Replacement, and Installation Services in the DFW Metro Area
Here at Lex Air Conditioning and Heating, our team of experienced plumbers understands the crucial role that sewer lines play in maintaining the health and functionality of your property. We also know that when faced with issues like a broken sewer pipe, property owners need a reliable plumbing company they can trust to provide quick and efficient repairs. Let Lex Air to be that company for you.
At Lex Air, our team of Carrollton plumbing professionals is here to provide you with expert guidance and dependable plumbing services to address any sewer line concerns you may have. If you own a residential or commercial property in North Central Texas and seek help detecting a sewer leak, repairing a damaged line, or replacing the system as a whole, call the plumbing experts at Lex Air to get the job done right.
As soon as you suspect a sewer line issue, reach out to our team of plumbers at Lex Air for quick, efficient, and reliable service. You can reach us by phone at (972) 217-8955 or contact us online for 24/7 emergency sewer line repair services in Carrollton, TX and the surrounding areas.
What is a Sewer Line?
A sewer line is a vital component of any plumbing system. This series of pipes acts as a drainage system, as it is responsible for transporting waste and wastewater from residential, commercial, and industrial buildings to a local treatment facility.
The main sewer line serves as a channel through which various forms of waste and used water from fixtures such as sinks, showers, and toilets are transported away from buildings and safely disposed of or treated. Sewer lines and the entire sewer system as a whole play a crucial role in maintaining public health and hygiene by managing and directing waste away from inhabited areas to proper treatment and disposal facilities.
Causes of Sewer Line Problems
Sewer line problems can arise due to a variety of factors, and when they do, they often cause more than just a massive inconvenience. Sewage problems can also cause potential health hazards. As such, it’s important that you know the more common causes of sewer line problems so you know what to look out for. These include:
- Tree Roots – tree roots, seeking moisture and nutrients, can infiltrate sewer lines, leading to blockages and leaks
- Aging/Corrosion – older buildings, specifically those with cast iron pipes, may degrade over time
- Clogged/Blocked Pipes – foreign objects flushed down toilets or drains can contribute to a blocked sewer line
- Grease/Grime Buildup – a buildup of grease, debris, or other substances can hinder proper wastewater flow
- Pipe Misalignment – poor installation, ground movement, construction, and other factors create offset joints where waste and debris can accumulate
- Temperature Fluctuations – extreme temperature changes can cause pipes to expand and contract, leading to cracks or weakened joints
Though sometimes sewer line problems are out of your hands, there are things you can do to prevent them. Some good prevention methods involve proper disposal practices, regular maintenance, and simply being cautious about what you introduce into your plumbing system.
If you suspect a sewer line issue, speak with a professional plumber as soon as possible to assess the situation. Waiting too long may lead to more damage and thus, more expensive repairs.
Signs You May Need Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
In some cases, the need for sewer repair can be obvious, but in others, it can take you weeks or even months to notice. Catching and repairing sewer line problems early on is incredibly important, as waiting can end up costing you much more in the long run. That’s why it is important that you know the signs that might indicate the need for professional help.
Here are some of the most common signs that you need sewer line repair or replacement:
- Slow Drains – if more than one drain in your house or business experiences a slow drain, it could be an early sign of a clogged sewer system
- Frequent Clogs – frequent and recurring clogs, especially in multiple drains, might indicate a larger issue within the main sewer line
- Foul Odors – odors coming from a toilet or other drains could be a sign that sewer gases are escaping
- Gurgling Sounds – gurgling coming from drains when water is running or after flushing the toilet can signal air trapped in the sewer line due to blockages
- Backups and Overflows – raw sewage backups or overflows in toilets, sinks, or other fixtures are clear indicators of a sewer line problem
- Lawn Changes – if your yard exhibits unexpected green patches, depressions, puddles, or sinkholes
- Increase in Water Bills – high water bills might be due to a leak in your sewer line
- Mold – sewage leaks can create damp and humid conditions that encourage mold and mildew growth
- Foundation Cracks – cracks in the foundation, sudden foundation movement, or unexplained subsidence can indicate sewer line issues
- Rat or Pest Problems – sewer line leaks can attract these pests
Staying vigilant about these warning signs can help you address sewer line concerns promptly and avoid the potential property damage and health risks associated with them.
Sewer Repair in Carrollton, TX
At Lex Air, we offer expert sewer line repair services that are backed by the latest technology and techniques. Our comprehensive approach starts with a thorough sewer line inspection, utilizing advanced tools like a sewer camera to precisely identify damaged sewer lines and pinpoint the exact location of the issue.
With tools, technology, and an overall knowledge of plumbing systems at our disposal, we’re able to provide efficient solutions and fix all kinds of sewer line problems.
Sewer Line Replacement in Carrollton, TX
In addition to repair services, Lex Air is also proud to offer top-quality sewer line replacement services in Carrollton to address even the most complex sewer line issue. When repairs are no longer a viable solution, our team is prepared to replace your sewer line with the utmost precision and care.
We understand the importance of a properly installed sewer line to ensure the functionality and longevity of your plumbing system. So, when it comes time to replace your sewer line, trust the experienced team at Lex Air.
Check Out Our Other Carrollton Plumbing Services
At Lex Air, we take pride in offering a comprehensive range of plumbing services tailored to the needs of both businesses and homeowners in the area. From professional drain cleaning to clogged toilet repair to new pipe installation and beyond, we’ve got all your plumbing needs covered.
Take a look at some of the other Carrollton plumbing services we provide:
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Leaking Pipe Repair
- Gas Line Repair and Replacement
- Gas Leak Detection
- Faucet Repair and Replacement
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Water Line Repair and Replacement
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Quality Services
- Water/Sewer Leak Detection
- Garbage Disposal Repair and Installation
- And more!
With Lex Air’s plumbing pros by your side, you can count on prompt and efficient solutions that guarantee your peace of mind. Whether you’re a business owner or a homeowner in the area, trust us for your go-to source for all things plumbing.
Sewer Line Issues? Call the North Texas Plumbing Professionals at Lex Air ASAP!
When you’re facing a sewer problem or any other plumbing emergency, allow the experienced plumbing professionals at Lex Air to provide reliable solutions that meet all your plumbing needs. As a reputable Carrollton HVAC and plumbing company, we understand the importance of getting the job done right the first time. Our commitment to excellence extends to every service we provide, ensuring that your sewer line issues are addressed with precision and care.
With Lex Air, you’re not just getting a plumber—you’re getting a partner dedicated to delivering exceptional service and results. No matter the size or complexity of the job, you can count on us to provide top-tier service that resolves your sewer line concerns efficiently and effectively.
Take Advantage of Immediate Savings
Tune-Up SpecialRestrictions may apply. Contact Lex Air Conditioning and Heating for complete details. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Any RepairRestrictions may apply. One per household. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Repair for University Students & StaffCannot be combined with any other offer.
Repair for Active Military and Veterans
Cannot be combined with any other offer.