TAMG Hyperion Air Handler
Helping to circulate better air, the Hyperion™ TAMG geothermal air handler is built unlike anything the market has ever seen. For one thing, this geothermal home heating and cooling system is constructed more like a refrigerator, with insulation between the double walls of the uniquely designed cabinet.
The all-aluminum coil found in this new line of cooling and geothermal home heating systems is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. This ensures families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather is outside.
The double-walled cabinet eliminates the need for exposed insulation and helps prevent energy loss with the use of airtight plugs instead of conventional knockouts. This reduces the cooling and geothermal home heating system’s carbon footprint and provides a cleaner environment.
Thanks to the exclusive Trane Vortica™ blower, the new Hyperion™ geothermal air handler provides homeowners with reliable, ultra-quiet operation, so they can hear each other instead of the heating and cooling system.
Better, Cleaner Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your geothermal heating and air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane geothermal air handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your geothermal home heating and cooling unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Hyperion™ TAMG includes:
- Uniquely designed cabinet
- Fully enclosed insulation
- All-aluminum coil
- Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
- Unique modular design
- Electronic expansion valve metering device that is 400 percent more reliable than standard expansion valves
- "No leak" drain pan made from rust-resistant composites and built with a gradual slope
- Heating options for either hydronic or electric heat
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (on select models)
- Highly efficient variable-speed technology (on select models)