This indoor ductless heating and cooling unit works as part of a ductless mini-split or multi-split system. Mounted on the wall, this ductless unit offers flexible, high-efficiency heating and cooling for precise comfort without the ductwork.
Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless heating and cooling split systems are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork. The indoor unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Trane’s ductless heating and cooling systems have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 22.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Since there is no ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s ductless heating and cooling units to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
With a multi-split system, between two and five indoor units—depending on the indoor model—can be connected to just one outdoor unit, providing the exact degree of comfort you require room to room or zone by zone.
Every Trane ductless system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane indoor units feature:
- Quiet Design - Specially designed air vent efficiently reduces operation noise, as low as 23 dB.
- Turbo Function/Fan Speed - High speed operation quickly reaches desired temperature. Seven fan speeds from Quiet to Turbo maximize your comfort experience.
- Sleep Mode Function - Temperature rises/falls automatically to maintain room comfort and save energy while you sleep.
- Auto Clean/Triple Filtration - Fan runs when unit is stopped to reduce moisture and inhibit the development of bacteria, and the triple filtration further cleans the air that you breathe.
- Anti-cold Design - To prevent blowing cold air directly to the room, air is pre-heated during heating operation.
- Timer - Operate the unit automatically only when you want by setting the timer.