This ductless mini-split cooling unit works as part of a ductless mini-split system designed specifically to meet your home heating and cooling needs. Mounted on the wall, this mini-split ductless unit is an economical and efficient option for homes without existing ductwork.
Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless split systems are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork. The ductless mini-split cooling unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Trane’s ductless mini-split indoor units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 22.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce sound to provide quiet comfort as low as 26 dB, for whisper-quiet operation.
Since there is no ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s reliable heating and cooling to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
Every Trane ductless system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane mini-split ductless indoor units feature:
- Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce operating sound to provide quiet comfort.
- Provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly.
- Based on a set sleeping time, the temperature can automatically rise or fall to maintain comfort in the room while you sleep, saving energy in the process.
- The fan runs when the unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique catechin filter made from an additive abstracted from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95 percent of potentially harmful bacteria.
- Air is pre-heated during heating operation to prevent blowing cold air directly to the room.
- You set the time for the unit to operate automatically when you want.
- Each indoor unit is controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The “I feel” function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.
- In case of power loss, the system will restart in the previous operation mode without the need to reset the system.