This indoor ductless heating and cooling unit works as part of a ductless multi-split system. This compact, heating and ductless cooling unit’s elegant design offers high-efficiency heating and cooling for precise comfort with no ductwork.
Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most split heating and ductless cooling systems are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork. The indoor unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Trane’s ductless heating and cooling units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 22.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Specially designed air vents in each ductless split cooling and heating unit efficiently reduce sound to provide quiet comfort as low as 29 dB, for whisper-quiet operation.
Since there is no ductwork to install, it’s easy to add Trane’s reliable ductless split heating and cooling systemto any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
Each of Trane’s ductless heating and cooling systems consist of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane indoor units feature:
- Specially designed air vent in each of Trane’s ductless units efficiently reduces operation noise to provide quiet comfort, as low as 29 dB.
- Flexible installation options to meet different requirements. (Floor/ceiling units only).
- The compact construction and simple structure make the console and floor/ceiling models easy to install and maintain.
- To reduce moisture on filter and provide fresh, healthy air into the room, clean filter regularly with water.
- Air is pre-heated during heating operation to prevent blowing cold air directly to the room.
- You set the time for the unit to operate automatically when you want.
- Each of Trane’s ductless heating and cooling systems are controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The “I feel” function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.
- Console indoor units ship with a wired controller displaying temperature, operational mode, and time settings.