We understand the growing concern surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) across our community. We will continue to refer to the CDC, WHO, and other public health agencies to determine the safest course of action, but here are some measures that we are currently taking at Lex Air in response to the situation:
- Lex Air employees avoid shaking hands, are reminded daily not to touch their faces, and have increased the frequency of hand washing routines (i.e. between each house).
- Lex Air conducts business meetings by phone when possible.
- Lex Air uses Clorox wipes in all our locations and vehicles on a daily basis (e.g., desks, keyboards, phone, door knobs, sinks).
- Lex Air has directed all employees to mo Lex Air nitor their temperature and not come to work if they or any of their family members show any symptoms (e.g., fever).
- Lex Air provides all employees with access to a thermometer while at work.
- Lex Air service technicians wash hands before entering a house, use plastic covers over shoes, avoid shaking hands with the customer, restrict movement inside the home to mission-critical areas only, and try to wipe down work areas when finished.
- Lex Air service technicians will spend more time educating homeowners and other clients about the importance of indoor air quality, ventilation, humidity control, and air conditioning.
As of this week, it is our impression that the construction market in DFW is strong and will continue at an unabated pace. However, if COVID-19 starts impacting the construction industry and impairs some of our peers, Lex Air has the scale, experience, team, and resources to persevere. We are available and ready to serve you on your next project - today, next week, and beyond.
As the situation continues to evolve, we will be monitoring it closely, and will adjust and/or implement additional precautions as needed. In the meantime, Lex Air will remain open for business and is committed to providing an outstanding experience for all our customers. Never hesitate to give us a call if you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns.
CEO, Lex Air Conditioning and Heating